A way way back I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and I took part in it. Recently my pal Justine at Justine’s Movie Blog nominated me again. It has been a while so I thought it would be fun to do it again. Thanks Justine! If you don’t frequent her site you’re missing out. Loads of great content worth checking out. I know you’ll enjoy it.
The rules state that I nominate 15 other bloggers. No need for the nominees to feel obligated to join in. This is just my opportunity to offer up recognition to some very deserving bloggers who put out quality content. Check these folks out:
- Digital Shortbread
- Cindy Bruchman
- Marked Movies
- Popcorn Nights
- A Fistful of Films
- Film Grimoire
- Mysterious Bibliophile
- Kirkham A Movie A Day
- Vic’s Movie Den
- Surrender to the Void
- Rambling Film
- It Rains…You Get Wet
- Time Well Spent
- Cinematic Corner
Now the rules state that I list 10 unique facts about myself that you might not know. Here ya go:
- I have been a die-hard video gamer since first getting an Atari 2600 back in the 1980’s. I was a gamer then, still am today. Love me some video games.
- I absolutely adore Paris, France. The city has cast a spell on me. I could live there in a heartbeat.
- I absolutely detest feet. Yours, mine, it doesn’t matter. They sicken me to my core. Baby’s and young children’s feet don’t bother me, but once they hit a certain age…Ewwwwwww.
- I’m a church deacon. Yep, betcha didn’t know that one, right?
- My wife and I are about to celebrate 20 years of marriage. That may not sound like something to put on here, but it’s something I’m extremely proud of.
- I was once told I look like George Clooney……by a long-haired hippie guy who I am fairly certain was ‘under the influence’. Sigh.
- Baseball Hall of Famer Bob Feller once bought me a chocolate milkshake at McDonald’s.
- I’m thoroughly and unshakably convinced that the 1980s were the best decade for music EVER (and I do mean EVER).
- I have a massive comic book collection and a collection of close to 1,000 sports autographs.
- I am one of the world’s biggest Humphrey Bogart fans. In addition to having nearly every film of his, I have a Bogart tie, Bogart stamps, a life-sized Bogart cutout standing next to my bed (my wife is awesome for allowing that), and even a certified copy of Bogart’s death certificate.