During the 15 months that I’ve been doing this crazy blogging thing I’ve met an amazing assortment of people from all over the world. While I love writing about movies and sharing my thoughts with others, perhaps my favorite thing about blogging has been the fellow movieoholics I’ve met. But I got to thinking, even though I’ve learned a lot of things about a lot of people, there’s still some cool stuff that would be fun to know.
So consider this a chance for a more proper introduction and not just for me but for all of the other movie fans that choose to share. Here’s the way it works, I’m tossing out 5 easy questions. I’ll answer them to let you know a little about me and then you do the same in the comments section below. Simple stuff but it’ll also be great for us all to know a little more about each other and share our blog sites (for those who have the).
Here we go. Here are the 5 easy questions followed by my answers:
1. WHAT’S YOUR NAME & WHERE ARE YOU FROM?: Keith (Never would have guessed that, huh?) from South Central Arkansas, USA
2. WHAT’S YOUR BLOG’S NAME & LINK (if you blog): Keith & the Movies –
http://keithandthemovies.com (That’s more obvious than the first question, right?)
3. WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE FILMS (Not necessarily your top three, just three of your favorites)? : “Casablanca”, “Night of the Living Dead”, “The Empire Strikes Back”
4. WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR NON-MOVIE RELATED INTERESTS? : Major League Baseball (Go Rangers!), Anything about Paris, theology
5. WHAT IS ONE FUNNY OR INTERESTING MOVIE-RELATED FACT ABOUT YOU? : I’m a Humphrey Bogart nut. I have almost all of his movies (even the smaller forgotten ones) either on DVD or VHS. I have a life-sized Bogart cardboard cutout standing in our bedroom next to my side of our bed (what a great wife I have). Heck I even have a certified copy of Bogart’s death certificate. Idiotic? Yes I know.
Now you know a little about me. It’s your turn. I hope you’ll jump in and leave your answers in the comments section below. Let’s all get to know each other a little better!